Welcome to our web site, and thank you for taking the time to learn more about our firm. For years our staff has been practicing all aspects of family law, filing appeals, representing the convicted in appeals and post-conviction matters, preparing simple wills, and associating with a prestigious Raleigh PI firm to handle personal injury matters.
We apply rigorous energy, experience, and resourcefulness to every project we accept; our staff is dedicated to your success.
We measure our success by our client's satisfaction with the outcome of his or her legal case.
First and foremost we help our clients understand their legal rights.
But we also strive to help our clients achieve contentment with their non-legal choices and with the impact that those choices have on the other individuals involved with and in their legal morass.
If you seek a firm that will be guided by your wisdom while guiding you and advising you with legal knowledge, experience, and even emotional intelligence, you have found the firm which will serve your needs.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Custody & Visitation
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Appeals-Criminal and Civil
- Post Conviction Matters-Paroles,MAPPs, MARs and Petitions
- Simple Wills
- North Carolina, 2001
- North Carolina Central University School of Law, Durham, North Carolina
- Methodist College, Fayetteville, NC
- B.A. - 1983
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Business/Accounting
- Family Law Issues, CLE
Professional Associations and Memberships
- NC Bar Association, Member
- NC Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member
- AAJ, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Kurtz & Blum, PLLC, Raleigh, Associate, 2001 to 2006
- Qualex/Kodak, GKN, Financial Analyst
- Phi Gamma Nu