OUR MISSION: TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR DESIRED OUTCOME
Let us provide the personalized and effective representation you need.
WE'RE READY TO LISTEN AND HELP
Other Family Law Matters
Family Law Representation In Raleigh And Beyond
At The McGrann Law Firm in Raleigh, North Carolina, we measure our success by your satisfaction with the outcome of your legal case. We understand that each legal situation is unique, and we take the time to listen carefully, so that we can craft personalized solutions that meet your needs.
If you seek a lawyer who will be guided by your wisdom while guiding you and advising you with legal knowledge, experience and even emotional intelligence, you have come to the right place. We apply rigorous energy, experience and resourcefulness to every project we accept; our staff is dedicated to your success.
We Handle Everything From Custody Disputes To Asset Division Matters
Our practice includes representation in matters involving:
- Separation and divorce: We will help you navigate North Carolina’s unusual laws governing separation and divorce, from the filing of a separation agreement to the finalization of your divorce. We also handle post-judgment requests for modification and enforcement of separation and divorce orders.
- Child custody and visitation: We will help you develop and implement custody and visitation plans that are in the best interests of your children while protecting your rights as a parent.
- Child support orders: We will work with you to ensure that your child support order fairly divides responsibility for the financial welfare of your children. We will make certain that your order complies with North Carolina guidelines and considers all relevant income.
- Property division and other family law matters: We will help you fashion an agreement that equitably distributes all marital debts and assets. We can also advise on a wide range of other legal matters, including adoption, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, domestic violence orders, paternity actions and name changes.
- Other practice areas: Simple wills, civil and criminal appeals and post-conviction matters including paroles, MAR’s, MAPPs and petitions, and personal injuries.